Concealment Home Decor - Flag Hanging
- #2 Philips bit
1. You will find the key and mounting instructions stapled on the back or packaged with the flag.
2. At desired flag hanging position, locate stud inside of wall.
3. Locate mounting holes on top and bottom of flag. On mini and half flag models, holes are located inside of flag. Remove foam insert to gain access to mounting holes.
4. Using the #2 Philips bit in drill and one of the supplied 3-inch screws secure top of unit to wall stud first. Use second set of hands to assist with holding while fastening screw.
5. Place level on top of flag and verify unit is hanging level.
6. While maintaining level positioning drive second supplied screw securing bottom of unit to the wall. On large flag models use second set of mounting holes for securing.