CORONA VIRUS UPDATE:
Due to service disruptions, the US Postal Service has suspended service completely to many international destinations. For this reason, until postal services return to normal, we are not currently accepting orders from countries outside North America.
- ▼What shipping methods are available?
- Due to a lack of tracking information, and lengthy transit times, we do not ship by first-class mail. Your options are: Priority mail or Express mail through US Postal Service. Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates, and are not guaranteed. These shipping methods are NOT insured unless you request and pay for that service. There is no recourse for losses en route for uninsured packages.
- ▼Can I get free shipping?
- Free shipping promotions do not apply to international orders. We will not ship internationally for free.
- ▼How long does customs processing take?
- We accept no responsibilities regarding any delays caused by the buyer’s Customs Department. The process of a package processing through Customs can take anywhere from a few business days to a few weeks. We have no control over this situation and cannot re-route or refund any packages that are held up in Customs or that are lost en route.
- ▼Are there additional fees?
- We will only charge you for the cost of your shipment. However, once the package gets to your country, taxes, carrier fees and customs fees may apply to the order. These fees are imposed by third party sources (like customs departments) - we have no information or control over this part of the process.
- ▼Are some items prohibited?
- We are required to observe and follow all U.S. Export Regulations and Laws. This means that some products are prohibited from shipping internationally. Please do not order any items that are shown as prohibited, as we will not process your order. There are also certain countries that we are prohibited from shipping merchandise to, and certain service restrictions imposed by US postal services. We will always communicate with you if there is a problem. Updated postal service information and restrictions can be obtained at www.usps.com. We also reserve the right to refuse orders at our discretion.
- ▼How long does it take to process my international order?
We take the security of our customers' financial information very seriously. All international orders regardless of payment method are subject to our order verification process. By limiting fraudulent transactions and verifying order information ahead of time, we are able to provide low prices and superior service, while maintaining the security of the ordering process and limiting unnecessary expenses. Please be aware that there may be a slight delay in the processing of your order while the order details are being verified.
We reserve the right to validate any order through a variety of tools and methods available to us. We may require additional information from the buyer in order to confirm that all received information is verifiable and legitimate prior to clearance. Orders will not be processed unless confirmed valid.
- ▼Can I ship to a freight forwarding facility or a hotel?
- No. If we identify the shipping address as a freight forwarding facility, we will cancel and refund the order. We also cannot ship to hotels.
- ▼Must my shipping and billing addresses match?
- For international orders, shipping address must match billing address.
- ▼How can I pay?
- For international orders, we accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. To ensure correct processing and shipping of your order, both the billing and shipping addresses must be the same.
- ▼What about mail losses, damage or theft?
- If your package is lost, we will investigate for you. This process can take time. There is no guarantee or reimbursement of costs by the postal service. We cannot replace products or reship anything unless reimbursement is received from the postal service.
- ▼Can I see prices in my currency?
- All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. You can also view prices in Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, Euro and South African Rand. Just click the "USD" icon next to the shopping cart icon.
- ▼Abandoned/Unclaimed Packages
We will not assume any responsibility for lost, damaged or abandoned international shipments. If your package is lost or damaged, you are responsible for reconciling all lost/damaged items and/or fees with the carrier company. We will not be held responsible for any lost merchandise that is left unclaimed with Customs or with carriers. Merchandise seized by Customs due to your failure to follow your local import regulations will not refunded or credited. You, the buyer, are solely responsible for compliance with your country’s regulations.
If a package is refused by the buyer or left unclaimed, it will usually be re-routed back to us. This will impose a series of shipping fees, customs fees and fuel charges on us, which will in turn be charged directly to the buyer. Any incurred fees will be charged to the credit card on file used to originally purchase the order. By placing your international order with us, you are agreeing to all the above conditions. You are acknowledging that you are completely responsible for any and all additional fees incurred for international orders and you are fully aware that we will not refund any monies for incurred fees and taxes or lost, damaged, unclaimed or refused items.
- ▼What if I need to return something?
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, our normal returns policy applies. Please review it. However please note that many manufacturers will not honor their warranties for customers outside of the United States. Please contact us should you have a problem with defective merchandise and we will try to best assist you. We reserve the right to use our discretion in handling any defective merchandise returned to us without our consent.