Concealment Wing Installation for Quick Ship Holsters
IF YOU HAVE A WING KIT FOR THE QUICK-SHIP HOLSTER LINE
(VIDEO COMING SOON)
IN YOUR KIT
If you ordered the wing at the same time as your holster:
- The holster will ship with the wing attached.
- The taller riser will be attached to the wing.
- The taller screws, taller binding posts be on the wing attached to your holster.
- The other parts will be loose in the kit.
- There is one extra of each part.
If you ordered the wing separately to your holster, ie. the loose kit:
- Use the tall screws, tall binding posts when you have the Wing ON.
- Use the short screws, short binding posts when you have the Wing OFF.
- Unscrew & remove the two screws under the trigger guard. Set the rivets aside to use later, and store the screws and binding posts (screw backs).
- The holster will still be sandwiched together with rubber spacers.
- Remove from the Wing Kit:
- The Wing
- Two taller screws
- Two taller binding posts
- Push the binding posts through the bottom of the holster holes.
- Drop the two screws through each colored rivet.
- Line up the holes on the Wing with the two holes on the holster.
- Insert the screws & rivets through the top of the Wing, so that they connect with the binding post.
- Tighten, alternating from screw to screw. If the screws don’t line up with the posts, simply unscrew a little and realign.